Abandonment of Legal Permanent Resident Status

If you would like to give up your Legal Permanent Resident status, you may do so by completing Form I-407. If you intend to file this form at U.S Embassy Pristina, please schedule an American Citizen Services notarial appointment and read the instructions (PDF 241KB) on the USCIS website prior to the appointment.