The consular section of the U.S. Embassy in Pristina provides diversity visa services for residents of Kosovo.
DV Selectees – Interview Preparation
If you are a DV Selectee you must read the following instructions on how to prepare for the interview:
- Visa Preparation Instructions for DV Selectees (PDF 672 KB)
After you have completed the steps on the Diversity Visa Process on usvisas.state.gov, including submitting the required immigrant visa application form (DS-260), you may receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) to let you know that an interview has been scheduled for you. The e-mail will instruct you to log into the Entrant Status Check on the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) website, using your DV entry confirmation number, to view the date, time and location of your interview.
Once the petitioner, beneficiary, or agent of choice receives the notification with your appointment date respectively from the National Visa Center (NVC) for Immigrant Visa applicants and from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) for Diversity Visa applicants, each and every applicant must register their interview date, and the DHL courier service, in order to return your passport upon completion of your case, and/or document submission if requested by the Consular Officer. Follow these steps:
- Create an Account;
- Select “Register”;
- Select “I have received a Consular interview appointment date from the National Visa Center (NVC), Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), or the Consular Section and I have been instructed to register my appointment on this site”;
- Continue selecting from the drop-down menu “I need to register an Immigrant Visa appointment”;
- Fill out the data, and your case number*;
- Select “Continue” and then “Complete Registration”;
- Print out the “Instructions” confirmation page and bring it along with all other documents to the Consular Section. No visa can be issued without this registration.
- Diversity Visa Application fee of $330.00 USD: to be paid in cash (in dollars or euros) at the consular section on the date of interview;
You can learn more about the interview process on usvisas.state.gov.