Fiancé(e) Visa

The consular section of the U.S. Embassy in Skopje provides Fiancé(e) visa services for residents of Kosovo.

If you wish to marry a U.S. citizen in the United States and take up indefinite residence after marriage, you will require a fiancé(e) visa. You are eligible to apply for a fiancé(e) visa if:

  • You and your fiancé(e) are both legally free to marry; and
  • You will marry within 90 days of entering the United States on the fiancé(e) visa.

If you meet the criteria for a fiance visa, your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) visa is required to file a petition, form I-129F on your behalf with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You can learn more about fiancé(e) visas on