Location: Kosovo, Pristina – Luan Haradinaj Street
Event: Kosovo Police received a call from someone claiming that a bomb has been set up in the premises of the Kosovo Judicial Council. Kosovo Police units are currently on the scene. Luan Haradinaj Street is blocked. Stay away from the vicinity of the Kosovo Judicial Council.
Actions to Take:
- Stay away from the vicinity of the Kosovo Judicial Council
- Exercise additional vigilance at locations with large crowds.
- Review your personal security plans.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
+ (383) 38-5959-3001
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Kosovo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.