Location: Kosovo Judicial Council, Pristina, Kosovo
Event: Earlier today, the Kosovo Police received a phone call, claiming that a bomb had been placed on the premises of the Kosovo Judicial Council. The Kosovo Police have now completed their search of the Kosovo Judicial Council, as well as the Kosovo Special Prosecutor’s Office. Kosovo Police have issued an all clear, and Luan Haradinaj street is open for traffic once again.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Review your personal security plans.
- U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
+ (383) 38-5959-3001
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Kosovo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.