The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has provided the following information for U.S. citizens living abroad.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will host a webinar on “Overseas Filing for U.S. Taxpayers” on May 25, 2016, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT.
To register and attend this webinar, use the Overseas Filing for U.S. Taxpayers webinar link. Attendees should log in 10 minutes prior to the start time. The session will be recorded and made available at a later time on IRSvideos.gov.
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Kosovo Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Kosovo located at 30 Nazim Hikmet St. Arberia/Dragodan, 10000 Pristina, at +(381) 38-5959-3119 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal or Kosovo holidays). After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(381) 38-5959-3000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.