Event: Ambassador Jeffrey M. Hovenier is pleased to invite interested U.S. citizens to a Town Hall meeting at the U.S. Embassy in Pristina on Friday, September 22 from 15:00 to 16:00. The Ambassador will provide opening remarks and respond to questions from audience members. The session will be conducted in English. Please see the instructions for responding below. We look forward to welcoming you to the Embassy on September 22.
The U.S. Embassy is located at Rr. 4 Korriku Nr. 25, Prishtine / Ul. 4 Juli Br. 25, Pristina. Click the map here for directions.
If you would like to submit questions in advance of the Town Hall, please send them to PristinaACS@state.gov with the subject line: “Town Hall Meeting Question.” Please note that privacy laws prohibit Embassy officials from discussing individual cases in a public forum, so we will only be able to address questions that are general in nature.
Actions to Take:
- Please RSVP by e-mail to PristinaACS@state.gov by Tuesday, September 19, 2023, providing your name and valid U.S. passport number. Due to space constraints, only those with confirmed reservations will be admitted. Requests will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Sending a message does NOT confirm your attendance. If confirmed for attendance, we will contact you with additional details. Please note attendees must present their U.S. passport to be admitted to the Embassy premises.
- Participants should be aware that cellular telephones, cameras, laptop computers, and other electronic devices will not be permitted inside the embassy.
- Regrettably, parking is NOT available on the Embassy campus.
- U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
+ (383) 38-5959-3000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Kosovo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.