Location: U.S. Embassy, Pristina, Kosovo
Event: Ambassador Jeff Hovenier is pleased to invite U.S. citizens to attend a Town Hall meeting at the U.S. Embassy on Friday, April 22 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Ambassador will provide opening remarks prior to taking questions. The session will be conducted in English. Note that due to space constraints only those with confirmed reservations will be admitted. Please see instructions for responding below.
Actions to Take:
- RSVP by e-mail to PristinaACS@state.gov by Monday, April 18. Please include your name and U.S. passport number to confirm citizenship. Adults only please. Space is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Requests to attend will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Sending a message does NOT confirm your attendance. If you are selected to participate, we will email you with confirmation details and additional information. Note you will need to present the same U.S. passport used to register to be admitted to the Embassy.
- Participants should be aware that cellular phones, cameras, laptop computers, and other electronic devices will not be permitted inside the embassy. Note also that parking is NOT available on the Embassy campus.
- U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
+ (383) 38-5959-3000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- healthy ministry
- Kosovo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.