- The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory advising U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19.
- For information on the number of COVID-19 cases within Kosovo visit: https://kosova.health/en/
- If you have COVID-19 related questions, believe you are symptomatic, or need information regarding testing, please call toll free 038 200 80 800, or dial 194.
- For information on COVID-19 within Kosovo (active cases, recoveries, etc.) visit https://kosova.health/en/.
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Contact Airprishtina, Turkish Airlines, or Alta Via Travel (email@example.com) to inquire about upcoming flights.
- All American citizens and permanent residents (LPRs) transiting the Schengen zone must have tickets booked to their final destination in the U.S. or they will not be permitted to board the aircraft.
- We are pleased to present the spring edition of the American Citizen Services (ACS) Newsletter. You may read prior editions at this link.
- Register for STEP to be notified of important local changes.
- Effective May 28, 2020 the time slot curfew requirements have been abandoned and a mandatory daily curfew is in place from 21:00 to 05:00.
- UPDATE: Effective May 30, 2020, all persons entering the Republic of Kosovo shall be obliged to self-isolate for the next 14 days. More information is available here.