Event: May 15th flight SOLD OUT. Flight for May 22nd scheduled.
UPDATE. The Air Prishtina flight to Zurich on May 15th is SOLD OUT. If you are booked on this flight and have not done so yet, please contact us at PristinaACS@state.gov so that we can assist you with transit. You must have a paper or electronic copy of your full itinerary available at check in and we recommend you bring cash in case the credit card system is not working.
UPDATE. A flight from Pristina to Zurich is scheduled for next Friday, May 22nd. Contact Airprishtina (038-222-099) for additional information, or visit their website www.airprishtina.com. All American citizens and LPRs must have tickets booked to the U.S. or they will not be permitted to board the aircraft. Contact Alta Via travel (firstname.lastname@example.org), or another travel agent, to check availability.
American citizens can transit Zurich to several EU locations, or stay in the terminal hotel, while LPRs face additional restrictions. If you are a citizen or LPR who books this flight please get in touch with us (PristinaACS@state.gov) so we can assist with transit.If you have questions about transit, contact us before purchasing your tickets.
On May 4, the Government of Kosovo revised curfew and quarantine restrictions and introduced a phased plan for the reopening of businesses. All residents in Kosovo, over the age of 16, now have a daily limit of two 90-minute periods to accomplish essential tasks. If you need assistance or clarification, please call the toll free emergency number 112. The schedule of movement is based on the second to last digit of your Kosovo ID, or foreign passport. Please check the Ministry of Health web site for more information.
On March 31, the Department of State updated the Global Level 4 Health Advisory – Do Not Travel, due to the global impact of COVID-19.
On March 16, the United States Embassy in Pristina reduced staffing and operations, however, emergency consular services for U.S. citizens continue to be available. To apply for an emergency passport, or if you have any other urgent matter, contact PristinaACS@state.gov.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy web page on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Kosovo.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
+ (383) 38-5959-3000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Kosovo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.